Term & Conditions
1. Eligibility for Use
- A minimum age requirement is 18 years old.
- You represent and warrant that you have the capacity, right, and permission to enter into these terms and to abide by all applicable laws by using the website.
2. Accounts for Users
- Registration is required to access any of the website’s features or services. You are in charge of protecting the privacy of your account information and of any actions taken using your account.
- When registering, you promise to give true, current, and comprehensive information.
- All actions taken using your account are your exclusive responsibility.
- If any of the information you give is later determined to be untrue, incomplete, or deceptive, EDHR retains the right to suspend or delete your account.
3. Opportunities for Employment and How to Apply
- The goal of EDHR is to help job seekers in education-based occupations find suitable employment opportunities. However, we make no promises on the accessibility, correctness, or suitability of any job offering or position posted on the website.
- EDHR is not directly involved in the recruiting process and makes no promises regarding the success of any job applications or employment.
- You agree that any choice you make on whether to apply for a position that is posted on the Website is entirely your own and that you must first do your due diligence in evaluating the company, the job, and the terms before applying.
- EDHR disclaims all liability for any interactions, disagreements, or agreements that may arise between job seekers and employers as a result of using the Website.
4. Usage Requirements
- By using the Website and its services, you agree to do so lawfully, in accordance with these Terms, and all relevant laws and regulations.
- You won't upload or send any harmful or malicious content to the Website, engage in any fraudulent activity, or try to stop the Website from operating properly.
- You won't pretend to be someone or something else or give a false account of your education, experience, or credentials.
5. Intangible property
- The text, graphics, logos, photos, and software found on the website are just a few examples of the content and materials that are owned or licensed by EDHR and are thus protected by intellectual property laws.
- Without EDHR's prior written consent, you are not permitted to alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or display any part of the Website or its content.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website and its services are given "as is" and "as available," with no express or implied warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind.
- EDHR does not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted, devoid of errors, or malicious software-free.
8. Restrictions on Liability
- The use of the Website or its services may result in direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, to the fullest extent permissible by law, and EDHR and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all liability in connection therewith.
- If you pay anything to visit the Website, that is the maximum amount of liability that EDHR will ever have.
- EDHR retains the right at any time, with or without prior notice, to change, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any of its services.
- EDHR may occasionally update these Terms. Once they are posted on the Website, the modified Terms will come into force. You agree to the updated Terms by using the Website after any such modifications have been made.
10. Applicable Law and Venue
- The laws of the country in which EDHR conducts business shall govern these terms and their interpretation.
- The courts in that country shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or pertaining to these terms or the use of the website.
- The remaining sections of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect even if any provision is deemed to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable.
12. Complete Agreement
- These Terms supersede any earlier agreements or understandings, whether oral or written, regarding your use of the website and constitute the complete agreement between you and EDHR.
You confirm that you have read, comprehended, and accepted these Terms and Conditions by using the EDHR website.