1. Information we collect
- Personal Information: We may gather personal data, including your name, email address, contact information, and professional credentials when you register for an account or utilise specific website features.
2. Utilisation of Information
- Identifying appropriate job opportunities, facilitating job applications, and communicating with you regarding your account or job prospects are just a few of the ways we use your personal information to give you access to the features and services of the Website.
- Your personal information might also be used by us for internal tasks like data analysis, research, and enhancing the Website's usability and user experience.
- We may use your email address to send you promotional information, newsletters, or other communications, but you can opt-out at any time.
3. Disclosure of Information
- To match you with suitable employment prospects, we might disclose your personal information to educational institutions, EdTech businesses, or other employers. The use of your personal information by these third parties will be governed by their privacy policies, since we do not influence how they handle privacy.
- If compelled by law or in response to a legitimate legal request, such as a court order or government inquiry, we may share your personal information.
- Your data might be given to the acquiring entity in the case of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or some of our assets.
4. Data Security
- To prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information, we take reasonable security precautions.
- Please keep in mind, however, that no data transfer or storage mechanism can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Any information you provide to us or store on the website cannot be guaranteed to be secure by us.
6. External Links
8. Contact Us: